Quote of The Week
"You affect your subconscious mind by verbal repetition."
- W. Clement Stone: Businessman, author, and philanthropist
The following entrepreneur quotes are from famous and successful business people, presidents, authors, and speakers. These quotes will inspire and energize you to become a success. In addition, these quotes can serve as a daily guide for you to follow.
“Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.”
- Henry Ford: Founder of Ford Motor Company
“A leader has the vision and conviction that a dream can be achieved. He inspires the power and energy to get it done.”
- Ralph Lauren: Fashion designer and business executive
“No matter how busy you are, you must take time to make the other person feel important.”
- Mary Kay Ash: Founder of Mary Kay
“Genuine leadership comes from the quality of your vision and your ability to spark others to extraordinary performance.”
- Jack Welch: Former General Electric Chairman and CEO
“Formal education will make you a living; self education will make you a fortune.”
- Jim Rohn: Was an entrepreneur, author and speaker
“I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.”
- Michael Jordan: NBA basketball player
“When you develop yourself to the point where your belief in yourself is so strong that you know you can accomplish anything you put your mind to, your future will be unlimited.”
- Brian Tracy: Pre-eminent sales and entrepreneurship expert
“Never forget: the secret of creating riches for oneself is to create them for others.”
- Sir John Templeton: Pioneer global investor and philanthropist
“The victory of success is half won when one gains the habit of setting goals and achieving them. Even the most tedious chore will become endurable as you parade through each day convinced that every task, no matter how menial or boring, brings you closer to fulfilling your dreams.”
- Og Mandino: Author, The Greatest Salesman in the World
“People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves, they have the first secret of success.”
- Norman Vincent Peale: Author, The Power of Positive Thinking
“If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you would never think a negative thought.”
- Peace Pilgrim: Born Mildred Norman, was a peace activist and spiritual leader
“When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It’s to enjoy each step along the way.”
- Wayne Dyer: Self-development author and speaker
“How am I going to live today in order to create the tomorrow I’m committed to?”
- Tony Robbins: Self-help speaker and author
“Don’t let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of you doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use.”
- Earl Nightingale: Author, The Strangest Secret, Lead the Field
“Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.”
- Abraham Lincoln: 16th President of the United States of America
“Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States.”
- Ronald Reagan: 40th President of the United States of America
“You must accept that you might fall; then, if you do your best and still don’t win, at least you can be satisfied that you’ve tried. If you don’t accept failure as a possibility, you don’t set high goals, you don’t branch out, you don’t try - you don’t take the risk.”
- Rosalynn Carter: Former First Lady and author
“What material success does is provide you with the ability to concentrate on other things that really matter. And that is being able to make a difference, not only in your own life, but in other people's lives.”
- Oprah Winfrey: entrepreneur, actress, author and speaker
"Time is limited, so I better wake up every morning fresh and know that I have just one chance to live this particular day right, and to string my days together into a life of action, and purpose."
- Lance Armstrong: 7-time winner of the Tour de France
"If your only goal is to become rich, you will never achieve it."
"Don't be afraid to give up the good to go for the great."
- John D. Rockefeller: American industrialist and philanthropist
"Minorities have to understand that the world revolves around the golden rule... Those who have the gold, rule."
- J. Bruce Llewellyn: American entrepreneur
“Fear Begins to melt when you take action toward a goal you really want.”
- Robert G. Allen: entrepreneur
"High expectations are the key to everything."
- Sam Walton: Founder of Walmart and Sam's Club
"Good enough never is."
- Debbie Fields: Founder of Mrs. Fields Bakeries
"Nobody who ever gave his best regretted it."
- George Halas: was a ballplayer, coach, and Founder of the Chicago Bears
"If you'll not settle for anything less than your best, you will be amazed at what you can accomplish in your lives."
- Vince Lombardi: Was an inspirational American football coach
"First comes thought; then organization of that thought, into ideas and plans; then transformation of those plans into reality. The beginning, as you will observe, is in your imagination."
- Napoleon Hill: Was a personal success author and lecturer
Return from Entrepreneur Quotes to What is an Entrepreneur?